IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
You may arrive up to 10 minutes early to check-in, get guests shoes and put place settings on tables, etc.
1. Birthday Parties have their lane(s) and table area for their total reservation time.
> If you need time to open presents, have cake, etc., please plan your bowling time accordingly as we will begin to clean your party area immediately at the end of your scheduled time to prepare for incoming reservations and leagues.
> Your area includes your lane(s) reserved and tables immediately behind your lane(s) on the concourse. Due to other activities in our centers and other customers on adjacent lanes, we are unable to provide you with a larger party area, tables or seating greater than 6 guests per lane reserved.
2. You may bring cake, cupcake, cookies and goodie bags. PLEASE bring your own place settings for these. We do not provide plates, forks, or napkins for this.
3. Please, NO confetti, sunflower seeds, popcorn other outside food or drink. Food and Beverage is available for purchase in our centers and is available to add-on to your package at the time of booking. If you need information about ordering food for your group, please contact us.
4. Parties needing to cancel or reschedule their reservation MUST do so within 72 hours of the scheduled reservation time to receive a deposit refund. Failure to cancel/reschedule in this time frame may result in a forfeiture of your deposit or payment. To cancel or reschedule a reservation, please call the center where you booked your party.
Parkway Lanes at 402-483-7763.
Hollywood Bowl at 402-466-1911
5. Reservations made online may not be combined with any other deal, special, discount or offer.